Sunday, November 20, 2011

Little Miss 8 months!

I can't believe it! Emelyn is 8 months already! She is growing up sooo fast! I couldn't imagine my life without her! She's so fun, laid back, sweet, bubbly, smart, determined... the list could go on and on! She is definitely a busy body! Diaper changes are a chore, bc she won't lay still long enough. I've put plenty of them on her while she's standing! She's been crawling for awhile now, but now she's really gotten the furniture cruisin' down! She pulls up on everything! Walls, doors, furniture, cabinets... anything! She loves to go after Reenie (poor dog) and follow Avery! She's been playing with Avery's walking toy and has started taking steps with it! :-) The other day she got her first taste of Cornbread and mac n cheese! She loved it and slept all night after that! She was so full from eating off of my plate! It was cute though! She loved playing with the cornbread, lol! She's saying "hey," "daddy," "hey daddy," "gigi," and "yaaaay!" She loves to clap and loves music and dancing! I made cookies Tuesday, and when she caught Eye-sight of the chocolate chocolate chip cookies on the cooling rack she said, "mmmm!" She's never even had chocolate OR a cookie! I guess it's in her blood, lol! :-) She has 5 or 6 (she won't let me see if the 6th broke yet, but you can see it) teeth! She's snaggle toothed right now, but it's sooo cute! I guess I need to weigh and measure her so I can write it in her baby book. Perhaps after nap, if I remember! Yesterday we went to the library to get some new books. They both love going, and the McChord library has a separate room (with doors) for the kids books! There's a little puppet theatre, computers, a comfy chair, puppets, and a cool rug to make the room complete! Avery loves to drop the "old books" into the slot. Mommy and Daddy have a lot of cleaning to do today, but we will find some time to do the rest of our Thanksgiving crafts with the girls! I can't believe November is almost over! I'm definitely going to miss being with family this year. I'm having a hard time coming to terms with it. We will be ok though. We are having Thanksgiving with our friends, they're all southern so we have the same traditions and foods! :-) Welp, guess we should get crackin on this house! Enjoy the pictures! :-)




Mount Rainier in all her Glory!

AMAZING! Look at all of that snow!

My sweet munchkin at the library!




Avery and Daddy at the library!

Reading a book!

Aaaaand she's off!

    It won't let me rotate it or make it bigger, so turn your head to the side and squint. lol!


1 comment:

  1. Another interesting update! Love all the stories & photos, but it won't open the video. Said it wasn't available now and to try again later. :(

    ReplyDelete